Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Disney .SVG Nemo Files

My family LOVES to travel to Disney World.  We go frequently (not frequently enough for us) and in between trips we are always planning our next trip.  One of the many projects that I always work on for our vacations are autograph books.  I know that my children and nephews would be happy with the standard autograph books they can buy in the parks, but I enjoy making autograph books for them and they seem to enjoy the interaction with the characters that the pre-made pages seem to always ignite.

I am beginning to work on my autograph books for our next trip.  I am working on .svg files for many different Disney characters so check back often if you are interested in these files.  I hope that some of these files may be able to help others with their autograph books too!

Nemo with Seaweed
Dori

No comments:

Post a Comment